Saturday, April 24, 2021

Niece Of Bee Gees Singer Barry Gibb Found Dead Days After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Jab

 April 2021

 Niece Of Bee Gees Singer Barry Gibb Found Dead Days After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Jab.

The neice of Bee Gee’s frontman Bernice Gibb Rhoades, 56, known to family and friends as Beri, was discovered unconscious on a mattress with her dog by her side at her home in Las Vegas by her husband Chino. Beri’s group of friends and family have paid tribute after she died of a suspected coronary heart assault days after receiving her second dose of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

Beri’s mother Lesley Evans, 76, told MailOnline: ‘I don’t even know what to say – I am so angry that this has happened to my beloved girl. She was fit, healthy and happy, but now we face the future without her. These past few days have felt how I did when we lost Andy. I was so numb and I used to pretend he was still on tour to cope with the pain.’

 

The Gibb family has suffered family losses throughout the years. Robin Gibb passed away in 2012 after battling cancer for a number of years, while his twin brother Maurice, who normally played keyboards and sang backing vocals, died in 2003 due to complications of a twisted intestine.

Their younger brother Andy Gibb died aged just 30 in 1988 after battling drug addiction and depression for many years.

 



 https://beegeesfanfever.blogspot.com/

 

1 comment:

Vtartist said...

This is heart wrenching. I had to read it twice to fully grasp it. Like so many other articles of the family I have read over the years and the tragic losses. Praying for all of you, sending my love. My heartfelt condolences.