Sunday, December 23, 2018

Happy Birthday by Spencer gibb

Message Spencer Gibb
In honor of my late father and my uncle Maurice, I'm posting the song "Happy Birthday" exclusively on YouTube in advance of its official digital release on January 8th, where it will be available on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon etc...Enjoy! Also, Happy Birthday to my step-mom Dwina, who's birthday is also today, and my step-dad Carl, who's birthday was yesterday!! Much love and hope you enjoy the tune!! Here it is:


http://beegeesfanfever.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Pamela Randell said...

Love the Bee Gees I went to their concert in 1979 in Tulsa OKLAHOMA had front row seats.Had the time of my life I will neber forhet it.Just wish I could have met them personally. Hope Barry comes back to Tulsa so I can see him preform again
Pamela Randell