Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Barry Gibb at birthday party TG Sheppard

Kelly surprised me with an incredible Birthday party @Eaupalmbeachresort in West Palm Beach, FL.
I was also surprised when dear friends Barry & Linda Gibb along with some of their family Ashley,Therese & Lucas joined us for the three day w...
eekend. One of Kelly's gifts to me was a video filled with Birthday wishes from special friends and family..96 wishes total. I would love to mention every wish that I received but it would be impossible and didn't want to overlook anyone. I must admit that one of the highlights from the video was President George Bush 41. I didn't think it could get any better until Barry took out his Guitar and sang with us under a cabana for almost three hours overlooking the ocean. It was truly a magical evening and Birthday that I will never forget. Thanks to all of my incredible friends who sent Birthday wishes..and Kelly for loving me so much.



© TG Sheppard

No comments: