Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sweet embrace by the Tree Gees

From a couple of months on the net is running the video of a song titled Sweet Embrace, of which is not declared nor the author nor the interpreter, but that would seem to be an unreleased original of the legendary Bee Gees. It's a song by the atmosphere very similar to "How deep is your love" and around whose provenance the Bee Gees fans around the world are creating a media fuss with forums and discussions on the social networks.... Ok, even if this is not a Bee Gees song, if so many people have discussed about it, it's probably because it is a really nice song. What do you think about? :-)




Lyrics

  • By Alex
  • |
  • |

  • Something inside you lights a fire in me
    Baby  you've been on my mind and now you are filling my soul
    I've been waiting for you when I was losing my faith
    And suddenly I found you in the light of the sweetest dream
    I can't remember my life when you were out of sight
    I won't let you drift too far
    I will not let you hide
    You gotta know that It's dark without you
    And it rains without you
    My heart just can’t hold it
    No place for another
    A beach with no sand
    Tale with a bitter end
    This is life without you girl
    How can I tell you? I've got nothing far from your face
    I found it all in your sweet embrace
    Angel you know you got me under your wings
    There’s no need to look further
    You're everything that I see
    I've been waiting for you
    While I was losing the light
    And suddenly I found you in the dark of my longest night
    I feel your touch when you're far
    Am I dreaming or not? I won't let you drift away
    Will not make this mistake
    You gotta know that It's dark without you and it rains without you
    My heart just can’t hold it  no place for another
    A beach with no sand
    Tale with a bitter end It’s my life without you girl
    How can I tell you?
    I found it all in your sweet embrace

    1 comment:

    Renan Pilla said...

    It is really a beautiful song. I myself, when I first heard this song, I believed it to be a lost song by the Bee Gees. The timbre of the voice is very similar to Barry's, especially in the chorus. I think this song would not be so good if it was recorded by Bee Gees themselves. Congratulations to Tree Gees, which in my opinion is the best Bee Gees cover band today. Congratulations from Brazil.